ACR has been servicing the Brookfield area for many years. Our mission is to give you the roof, deck, or remodeling service of your dreams. We want you to take a step back and really look at our work in awe at what a great job we did for you.
Customer satisfaction is a top priority to us and we look forward to treating each customer and their home with respect and honesty.
Here are 5 Tips to ensure you hire the right contractor for your project:
- Make sure your contractor is insured and has a minimum of worker’s compensation and liability insurance. Be sure to call the insurer to make sure the certificates are valid.
- Whenever possible make sure the company you choose is local this way you can ask around neighbors and friends about the reliability and honesty of the company in question.
- Don’t make price your only point for consideration home improvement projects often last for years, but if you go with the cheapest business in town you might be getting the cheapest materials and your roof or other project might not hold up to certain weather conditions than a roof built with better materials or craftsmanship.
- Avoid door to door salesmen when it comes to your roof. You want an established contractor with references not some shady company who might be in town for a few days and then leave you high and dry when you need a repair done.
- Get the scope of your project and costs in writing before you get started. This will help to make sure that both parties stay honest to their obligation.